Reusable Cork Face Mask - Folded Style
$ 11.48 USD $ 22.95 USD
Reusable non-medical cork masks are made with a cork fabric outer layer and a cotton lining on the inside. The mask fits to the nose with a moldable metal strip. The reusable cork mask also has a pocket for a disposable filter. Five refills are provided. The refills are non-woven fiber.
- Water Resistant
- Washable (in washing machine)
- Outer layer: All-natural cork
- Inner layer: 100% cotton
- Removable filter
These non-medical masks are designed to be worn as an additional measure to protect those around you. While wearing a non-medical mask has not been proven to protect the person wearing it, it can reduce the chance that others come into contact with the wearer’s respiratory droplets. Wearing a non-medical mask does not replace other important measures and should be used along with these measures including following proper hand hygiene and physical/social distancing recommendations.
Wearing the mask:
1. Wash or disinfect prior to first use and after each use. Make sure the mask is completely dry when using. The mask can be washed in the washing machine, or with hot water and soap. The filter should be discarded after each use or if it becomes wet.
2. Wash hands thoroughly (soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer) immediately before and immediately after using the mask.
3. Make sure the mask is adjusted correctly to the face to ensure its effectiveness and to reduce the risk of transmission.
4. Do not use on children under 2 or anyone with breathing difficulties or difficulties wearing a mask.
5. Follow all guide lines for mask use and good hygiene and public health measures as outlined by health authorities.
Please Note: Masks are not returnable.