Manatee Bags - Set of 3 Organic Cotton Produce Bags
$ 19.95 USD
Manatee bags are a zero waste alternative to single-use plastic bags in grocery stores. Made of highest quality 100% organic cotton, they are perfect for greens, fruits, veggies, nuts, grains, mushrooms, and pretty much any bulk item.
Manatee bags will perfectly complement the tote that you already use for grocery shopping. Each bag eliminates over 50 plastic bags a year and over 100 in a lifetime. That's a lot!
Organic cotton is biodegradable, so it’ll eventually break down to natural, harmless substances. About 8 million metric tons of plastic are thrown into the ocean each year, but these bags won’t ever be part of it.
Size: 11.5'' x 13.5''. Good for 9 lbs of rice, a dozen apples, or 2-3 large heads of romaine lettuce.
3 bags in each pack
3 colored labels: green, yellow and pink.
- 100% Organic cotton. No harmful chemicals used to grow and process it. Safe for you and our planet
- Sustainably dyed labels and drawstrings. 3 colors for easy sorting and best fridge visibility
- Huge tare weight mark right in the middle. Your cashier will love you and you'll love faster checkout!
- Preshrunk and Machine washable. Like your favorite t-shirt
- Breathable. Keeps your mushrooms fresh longer
- Strong and quality stitching. No threads in your food
Packaging is made in the USA of 100% recycled materials. Sustainable inks were used to customize the box. A front window requires 5% less raw material to produce the box.